Certified Family Medicine Coder (CFPC)
CSLA is now offering a new online training course for members interested in obtaining their CFPC certificate. The CFPC is intended for special coding in family medicine. The clinical specialty of family medicine is patient-centered. Family practice has a strong clinical approach that requires special skills to identify concerns, target problems, negotiate plans, and help resolve problems. Coders specializing in family medicine are trained with special skills to ensure that coding is done with precision and thoroughness so that these practices can generate the income they deserve.
Now is the perfect time to exercise and differentiate yourself from home. An advanced AAPC certification can help you advance and pay off in your career, as additional certifications in our salary studies are proven to achieve a higher average salary. So why wait? So dive in and start a better career today.
- Review common family medicine diagnostic codes and conditions.
- Read the CPT® and CMS E / M guidelines.
- Usual procedures in family medicine.
- Discuss the concepts most missed on the CFPC Certification Exam.
- Practice test that mimics the format and structure of the CFPC Certification Exam.
- Interactive conferences with exercises.
- Practical test with operative cases with a total of 35 multiple choice questions.
This online course is designed for programmers working in family medicine for physicians to prepare them for the CFPC Certification Exam. No additional credentials are required to obtain the credentials of the CMFC. Students will review common diagnoses, surgical procedures, and assessment management codes specific to family medicine.
Time required: 4 hours, without additional study time
Approved for 4 PDUs after passing in the direction of CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPPM and special login information except CIRCC® (one-time use)
- Materials (not included in this course):
- CPT Professional Edition (current year), AMA-Verlag
- CIM-10-CM (current year), any publisher
- HCPCS Level II (current year), any publisher
- Computer with broadband Internet connection and Adobe Acrobat Reader
|S.No||Choose Your Specialty||Choose Your Certifications|
|1||Anesthesia and Pain Management – CANPC||CPC (Certified Professional Coder)|
|2||Cardiology (CCC)||COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)|
|3||Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)||CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)|
|4||Emergency Department (CEDC)||CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)|
|5||Family Practice (CFPC)||CPB (Certified Professional Biller)|
|6||General Surgery (CGSC)||CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)|
|7||Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)||CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient)|
|8||Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)||CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)|
|9||Ophthalmology (COPC)||CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)|
|10||Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)||Medical Coding|