Certified Anesthesia and Pain Management Coder
(CANPC) Preparation Training Course
CANPC is used for Anesthesia and the treatment of pain. As some experts have noted, the need for anesthetics and analgesics can be expected to increase due to measures aimed at improving quality of life (surgery, long-term pain medication, etc.). Scientists are currently studying the short and long term effects of anesthetics to see if they are better suited for different populations. This allows for tailor-made drugs and anesthetics that are safer and more effective. In this case, the demand for people specialized in this type of coding is also expected to increase.
Now is a good time to exercise and differentiate yourself from home. An advanced AAPC certification can help you advance and pay off in your career, as additional certifications in our salary studies are proven to achieve a higher average salary. So why wait? So dive in and start a better career today.
- Review common diagnostic codes and conditions for anesthesia and pain management.
- Read the CPT® and CMS E / M guidelines.
- Common methods of anesthesia and pain management.
- Discuss the most missed concepts on the CANPC Certification Exam.
- Practice test that mimics the format and structure of the CANPC Certification Exam.
- Interactive conferences with exercises.
- Practical test with operative cases with a total of 35 multiple choice questions.
- This online course is intended for coding professionals working in the field of anesthesia and pain management. No additional credentials are required to obtain CANPC credentials. Students will review common diagnoses, surgical procedures, and assessment management codes specific to anesthesia and pain management.
- Time required: 4 hours, without additional study time
- Approved for 4 PDUs after passing in the direction of CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPPM and special login information except CIRCC (one-time use)
" For more details on the courses"
|S.No||Choose Your Specialty||Choose Your Certifications|
|1||Anesthesia and Pain Management – CANPC||CPC (Certified Professional Coder)|
|2||Cardiology (CCC)||COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)|
|3||Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (CCVTC)||CIC (Certified Inpatient Coder)|
|4||Emergency Department (CEDC)||CRC (Certified Risk Adjustment Coder)|
|5||Family Practice (CFPC)||CPB (Certified Professional Biller)|
|6||General Surgery (CGSC)||CPMA (Certified Professional Medical Auditor)|
|7||Hematology and Oncology (CHONC)||CDEO (Certified Documentation Expert – Outpatient)|
|8||Obstetrics and Gynecology (COBGC)||CPPM (Certified Physician Practice Manager)|
|9||Ophthalmology (COPC)||CPCO (Certified Professional Compliance Officer)|
|10||Orthopedic Surgery (COSC)||Medical Coding|