Medicon - Affordable and Quality Education
(Get Free) Training with Internship and Live Projects India, Australia, Saudi Arabia UAE CODING, ICD-10-AM and Jobs
CPC Certification & Medical coding training in hyderabad is focused on providing high-quality coding services & software services and customer satisfaction, we will do everything we can to meet your expectation.
Medicon offers top Medical coding – Course in Hyderabad hosted by industry experts. We provide detailed study material for all modules with real-time project examples. We give you the credits for Real-Time Internship in our training course by nurturing you with the assignments and real-time practical training. We have expertise in this field for the past ten years.
We provide 100% Placement assistance by driving you towards a bright career. We nourish our students with strong knowledge for interviews for top MNC companies at Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, and Chennai. We help you become a Google certified by helping you with the best guidance and tips to crack the Google certification exams.
Why choose us Coding Training
1. Having More Than 15 Years Of Experience In Medical Coding Training
2. 13+ Years Of Experience In Real-Time Industry
3. 100% Lab Facility For Every Student By Experienced Lab Coordinators
4. Training On Live Projects And Assignments
5. 100% Placement Assistance
6. Lifetime Access To Latest Content
7. 24 X 7 Trainer's Support On Online Forum
8. Giving Credits For Real Time Internship
9. Get Full Access To Paid SEO Tools
10. Become A Certified Professional
2000 Pages of Training Material | 800 Practice Questions
500 Case Sheets | CPC/CCS-P/ CCS/CIC/CPMA/CMRS, Etc..
How much Does Medical Coding Training And CPC Fees Hyderabad
Fees for Medical Coding 6,000+ only if ur Looking for medical coding training in 12,000+ Classroom training and internship training with live projects.
Medical Coding Speciality Training
Cardiology, Gastroenterology, ENT, EM, ED Coding, Anesthesia, General Surgery, Oncology, Dermatology Coding Training
AAPC’s Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
ICD-10-CM,PCS, IP-DRG, Hospital Coding, UB-04, Medical Coding Auditing Training, HIM Principles, CCS Mock Exams etc
Comprehensive Medical Coding and Billing
- Medical Terminology, ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCS, Medical Billing, HIPAA, Medical Coding Practice, CPC Exam Preparation etc
- Saudi Arabia Medical Coding-ICD-10-AM and Canada Coding
- Saudi Arabia ICD-10-AM, ACHI, ACS, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, UK Coding Guidance
- Medical Coding, Medical Billing, CPC, CCS
- Australia, Saudi Arabia, UAE CODING ** CD-10- AM and Jobs
- CPC® Sample Question and Test Tips
- Basic math
- Medical documentation evaluation
- Medical billing software
- Keyboard and computer tutorials
- Customer billing
- HCPCS coding
- Health IT
- Inpatient coding and outpatient coding
- Clinical documentation
- Medical Coding Certification Requirements
- We recommend having an associate's degree (not required).
- Pay examination fee at the time of application submission.
- Maintain current membership with the AAPC.
- A CPC designation must have at least two years medical coding experience.
MEDICAL CODING TRAINING COURSE DETAILS
1. We Provide Complete knowledge in Anatomy
2. In Depth Knowledge in Modifiers.
3. Covers Each and Every codes in all series with on spot Scenarios workout.
4. We provide In depth knowledge about Compliance , ICD-10, HCPCS.
5. Project Various surgical procedures videos to gain more knowledge about CPT codes.
6. We provide Materials like CPT Book, Hardcopies of Mock assessment's,Hardcopies of Series wise assessment with rationale,website login for attend
plenty of practice questions,other study materials
7. 24/7 what's app group doubt clarification,
8. One to One Scenarios Discussion.
9. Students can attend Missed classes on another day by approaching us at anytime.
10. We conduct Pre exam Review classes which will make our students to score Good percentage in Exam.
The CPC® credential is the most recognized medical coding certification in the healthcare industry.
This is achieved in four steps.
Step 1 Pass the CPC® Exam.
Step 2 Become and Maintain AAPC Membership.
Step 3 Verify Your Experience.
Any graduate Like B.pham, M.Pharm, Bsc, B.tech, Degree Students can do medical coding. Even Bachelor of technology background students can be a Medical Coder.
Medical billing & CPC certification coding is a booming career. For that reason, there are many schools that offer programs to help you become a medical biller & coder. Unfortunately, some of these schools are scams by offering you diploma mills. Hence, it is a must for you to investigate the school you are planning on attending.
Training is a must in this field. With training, you can better read and understand the content of a patient’s char. A chart contains codes about medical procedures applied and their reasons. An employer will usually hire a person who underwent training and education for this profession. If you want to take up a medical billing & coding program, the training program must have the following subject’s:
The program should be able to help you perform your administrative duties as a medical biller and coder. In addition to that, it has to teach you how to properly interview patients, doctors and other health care professional. It must show you the proper way of documenting medical records. Essentially, the program should help you hone your interviewing and documenting skills.
The working environment of this profession
Medical billers and coders work in an office that has various pieces of equipment, including printers, computers, telephones, and the like. The number of hours may vary but it is usually a 40-hour workweek. The part-time schedule is also available.
You may also interact with patients when you work in this field. When dealing with patients, you have to understand that it is challenging. Some patients that you will be interacting with are sick and may be suffering from contagious disease. Plus, they are short on patience. Therefore, you should know how to deal with them in a way that they will have a positive experience while communicating with you.
It is possible to work as a medical biller & CPC coder from home. However, it can be very difficult especially if you are just starting out. Home-based medical billing & coding requires you to have a solid client base. You can have it with years of experience working in this area. Therefore, you should not let your hopes up working from home because it is very rare. In fact, the Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad Department of Labor Statistics reported that only 12% of medical billers & coders are working at home.
However, you can obtain a Medical coding training in Hyderabad program for this profession through online schools. It offers more flexible schedules. This is especially important if you are working full-time while completing a program for this profession. But you will still need to undergo hands-on training even if you opt to complete a Hyderabad CPC training course online.
Medical coders are usually trained in medical coding and billing.
The CPC Exam Breakdown
Passing the CPC exam requires you to correctly answer a minimum of 105 questions from the series below. The exam questions, however, will not be identified or sorted by the series to which they pertain. The CPC test will rely on a level of understanding that enables you to identify the series.
10,000 Series CPT®
The 10,000 Series CPT® part of the exam will consists of ten questions related to surgical procedures performed on the integumentary system, which includes skin, subcutaneous, and accessory structures, as well as nails, pilonidal cysts, repairs, destruction, and breast.
20,000 Series CPT®
The ten questions in the 20,000 Series CPT® will home in on surgical procedures performed on the musculoskeletal system from head to toe. Specifically, these areas include the head, neck, back and flank, spine, abdomen, shoulder, arm, hand and fingers, pelvis and hip, leg, foot and toes.
30,000 Series CPT®
Ten questions covering the 30,000 Series CPT® focus on surgical procedures performed on the respiratory system, surgical procedures performed on the cardiovascular system, surgical procedures performed on the hemic and lymphatic systems, and surgical procedures performed on the mediastinum and diaphragm.
40,000 Series CPT®
Your knowledge of the 40,000 Series CPT® will be tested with ten questions targeting surgical procedures performed on the digestive system, which will focus on these areas: lips, mouth, palate and uvula, salivary gland and ducts, pharynx, adenoids, and tonsils, esophagus, stomach, intestines, appendix, rectum, anus, liver, biliary tract, pancreas, abdomen, peritoneum, and omentum.
50,000 Series CPT®
The CPC exam will assess your knowledge of the 50,000 Series CPT® with ten questions pertaining to surgical procedures performed on the urinary system, surgical procedures performed on the male reproductive system, surgical procedures performed on the female reproductive system, including maternity and delivery, and surgical procedures performed on the endocrine system.
60,000 Series CPT®
Ten questions directed at the 60,000 Series CPT® involve surgical procedures performed on the nervous system and will include codes pertaining to the skull, meninges, brain, spine, spinal cord, extracranial nerves, peripheral nerves, autonomic nervous system.
Evaluation and Management
Ten E/M questions will assess your coding proficiency related to place of services, such as office/other outpatient, hospital observation, hospital inpatient, consultations, emergency department, critical care, nursing facility, domiciliary and rest homes, and home services. It will also include questions directed at preventive medicine, non-face-to-face services, neonatal and pediatric critical care, intensive care, prolonged services, chronic care, transitional care, case management, and care plan oversight.
Eight questions related to anesthesia will pertain to time reporting, qualifying circumstances, physical status modifiers, anesthesia for surgical, diagnostic and obstetric services.
The ten questions in this section of the CPC test will focus on both diagnostic and interventional radiology, including diagnostic ultrasound, radiologic guidance, mammography, bone and joint studies, radiation oncology, and nuclear medicine.
Laboratory / Pathology
Ten path/lab questions will determine your knowledge of organ and disease panels, drug testing, therapeutic drug assays, evocation/suppression testing, consultations, urinalysis, molecular pathology, MAAA, chemistry, hematology and coagulation, immunology, transfusions, microbiology, anatomic pathology, cytopathology, cytogenetic studies, surgical pathology, in vivo and reproductive.
Ten questions will cover numerous specialty-specific coding scenarios, as well as immunizations, biofeedback, dialysis, central nervous system assessments, health and behavior assessments, hydration, medical nutrition, therapeutic and diagnostic administration, chemotherapy administration, photodynamic therapy, osteopathic manipulative treatment, patient education and training, non-face-to-face nonphysician services, and moderate sedation.
Medical terminology for all systems in the human body will be assessed in eight questions.
Anatomy for all systems in the human body will be assessed in eight questions.
Ten questions will require proficiency in diagnosis for all the chapters included in ICD-10-CM, as well as thorough knowledge of the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting. Additionally, diagnosis questions will appear in other sections of the exam from the CPT® categories.
HCPCS Level II
Five questions on the CPC exam will pertain to HCPCS Level II coding and include questions focusing on modifiers, supplies, medications, and professional services for Medicare patients.
This section of the CPC test will involve six questions addressing the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, CPT® coding guidelines and parenthetical notes, and modifier use. Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Medical coding training in Hyderabad
Medical Coding is a growing industry that offers a lot of potential for employers and job seekers alike. For the past few years, this industry has been considered one of the few lucrative job markets. The main task of Medical coders is to apply codes to different healthcare services and procedures and then send them to the insurance companies for payment. Just like any other field, this field also has some advantages and disadvantages that are discussed below, and any firm that wishes to adopt medical coding or any employee who seeks employment in this field must be aware of them.
The primary advantage of this field is the growth rate. Because of the high growth rate, this industry has a high demand for medical coders, and by 2021, it will start to grow faster than the average rate. online medical coding training, Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad Thus, it is a lucrative job market for today as well as for the times to come. The second primary advantage of this field is the ‘Work from Home’ opportunity. Since most of the employers follow this, the employees have the advantage to work from home conveniently.
Another benefit of medical coding is for the insurance companies who get everything in a specific pattern. The technical language of medicine is converted into an easy language of numbers and codes. Medical coders can specialize in a specific medical field and get a certification for it. They even have opportunities for advancement, depending on their education and continuous training, etc.
Just like any other field, medical coding Hyderabad also has certain disadvantages. People who want to take up this career must be aware of these disadvantages so that they can career plans accordingly. First of all, fresh Hyderabad medical coders usually have difficulty in breaking into this industry, since most of the firms have specific experience requirements.
Medical coding might also require you to relocate to another part of the world or another city or state. That way, you might be able to advance in your career but you might have trouble settling down to a new job and domestic environment.
Medical coding is a relatively new industry, having a lot of potential and scope. However, it must be kept in mind that like any other job market, this market also has certain positives and negatives that an employee has to bear with. People who are considering a career in this field must be aware of these and prepare themselves accordingly medical coding, Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad institute and placement
Although certified medical coders are required to complete an accredited two- to four-year degree program, you can learn the basics of medical coding on your own. In order to teach yourself medical coding, you’ll need to have a basic understanding of a few key fundamentals
Because of the high demand for coders, wages for new medical coders grow year after year. The latest reports from the Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that, on average, a medical coder makes $16.42 an hour for an annual salary of $34,160, with variations based on location.
A general CPC exam training in Hyderabad is the best place to start as a new medical coder. The AAPC's Certified Professional Coder (CPC) exam remains the most popular certification in the field. The American Association of Professional Coders recommends that all persons interested in the CPC exam have an associate degree.
Medical coding is converting a medical diagnosis or symptoms, procedures, and drugs into codes and Medical billing is billing insurance companies and patients for procedures and office visits. Their work is submitted to insurance companies for payment purposes, data collection, research, billing and quality improvement purposes.
medical coding training in , Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad - Medical Coders play an important role in the financial success of private medical practices and other health care facilities. The greater the expertise of the Medical Coder in identifying relevant diagnoses for patient encounters, the greater the insurance reimbursement to the physician. This field generates medical coders who specialize in coding after a thorough training program and a certification process. The American academy of professional coders (www.aapc.com) and American Health Information Management Association (www.ahima.org) offers Medical Coding certification. Medical coding training in Hyderabad
Medical Coding Industry has met the cutting edge of information technology due to which there has been several channels opened towards placements in the health information field. These open doors has diversified and created platforms for the aspiring generation who have laid their career in the health information field.
Certified Medical Coders are in high demand throughout the healthcare industry. In fact, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, Health care is the largest U.S. industry, making this career a sound choice and online medical coding trainin, Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad – medical support professionals, including Medical Coders, are one of the 10 fastest-growing allied health occupations, And, studies show that Medical Coders are paid accordingly for their exceptional medical coding skills., Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Tumblr Envelope Linkedin Pinterest
Medical coding is the transformation of healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into universal medical alphanumeric codes
Medical coding can be defined as the assigning of medical codes to different diagnosis and procedures, used in a hospital or in allopathic medicine, so as to make the procedure of reimbursement easier for all the parties involved.
A medical coder should have the ability to convert a disease into ICD-9-CM code (acronym for international classification of diseases manual) and a medical diagnosis into a CPT (current procedural terminology) code. This requires accurate and detailed knowledge of codes and the procedure that they stand for. Schools and colleges that offer courses in medical billing and coding provide extensive training in this field.
There are many types of medical coding courses that teach subjects such as advanced medical coding, procedural medical coding, advanced medical coding, medical coding and billing associate certificate programs, advanced coding for the physicians office, and advanced procedural coding. These courses are available on the Internet and in classrooms as well. Distance learning is another option that is open to people who want to pursue medical coding as a secondary career.
Some medical coding courses emphasize on topics other than coding such as accounting, business communication and professional development. Another specialization available under medical coding is medical insurance coding training. This course teaches the coder to recognize and apply the correct codes, government compliance regulations, reimbursement optimization, and eligibility for entry-level insurance position.
Personnel who work in a hospital or in a physician?s office (other than doctors) have an opportunity to become successful medical coders because of the experience that they possess. Health information management coders work in hospitals and physicians’ offices, and many are freelancers. In large organizations such as hospitals and insurance companies, coders work under the supervision of a health information manager or a technician.
Medical coding is one of the fastest-growing industries in the job market right now. Work from home jobs and the ability to telecommute has drawn the attention of many individuals while the aging population has increased the need for skilled workers in this field. Once an individual has educated themselves on what medical coding is, and once they have decided this is the career option for them, the next step is to obtain a proper education.
Medical coding courses are offered by numerous organizations and establishments and the choice can become overwhelming. It is important to know that not all courses are created equal. If an inadequate course is chosen you may find yourself at a loss of money and time and no closer to your goal.
Many community colleges and continuing education schools offer “introductory” courses. These are usually short compact classes that may run for a few weeks or one quarter (or semester) in length. These type of classes are usually required for individuals seeking larger degrees, such as a nursing student or medical assistant.
Taking an introductory, Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad is a good idea if you are new to this field and are not positive that this is the right career move for you. An introductory course should explain the basics of medical coding and perhaps the basics of medical billing. You should also understand how to use the medical coding books by the end of such a course.
Taking an introductory course should be avoided, however, if you are certain in your career choice. If a career in this field is what you are seeking you must obtain Medical coding training in Hyderabad first, and an introductory Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad course will not be enough to prepare you for this.
Coding certification is offered by many different organizations but there are only two that are nationally recognized by employers. An organization that states it offers “national certification” at the end of its Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad course should be scrutinized a little. Although “national certification” sounds good it honestly does not mean much.
There are only two organizations (and two certifications) that are recognized by employers nationwide, these are the CPC (certified professional coder) offered by the AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) and the CCS (Certified Coding Specialist) offered by medical coding, Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association).
While you do not have to get your education through these two organizations any education you do obtain should prepare you for their certification (the CPC or CCS). Looking through the local classified and seeing which of the two certifications the local employer’s prefer is a good place to start when deciding which certification to prepare for.
In addition to preparing you for either the CPC or CCS certification exam, Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad courses should also include the following:
- Basic medical terminology and basic human anatomy should either be incorporated into the Medical coding training in Hyderabad or be a pre-requisite to taking the course
- A good Medical coding training in Hyderabad course should be around 80 contact hours (or more), and should not be condensed into less than six months. There is a very large amount of material to cover and absorb, classes of less than 80 hours and shorter than six months do not usually produce as favorable of results.
- Medical coding courses should prepare the student completely for either the CPC certification through the AAPC or the CCS certification through AHIMA. Any other certification through any other organization will not be recognized in the medical coding community.
- It is of great benefit to have a Medical coding training coding course instructor who is a CPC-I, however, if they are not a CPC-I they should have the minimum of either the CPC or CCS.
- Many medical coding courses cover only two of the three medical coding books. Make sure all three coding books are covered in the course; this includes the ICD-9-CM, CPT, and HCPCS
Medical coding is a growing healthcare professionalism which has started to receive a lot of focus and attention from the medical health industry today. Medical coders are highly essential in the medical industry because they are the ones whom will be applying the appropriate code to the services, treatments, procedures and examinations conducted. These codes are very important information as they need to be very precise and accurately sent to the insurance companies to get the necessary payments for those services which they have provided to their patients.
Next, let us get ourselves indulged into the medical coding world by learning everything about medical coding and also to weigh some of their key advantages to the society today.
Here comes some of the key advantages of coding services and how they have helped in expanding and enhancing this medical profession in and bring its key values to be well acknowledged globally at the same time;
1. Medical coders can work in a variety of settings, right from the doctors’ offices, hospitals, medical centers, law firms, insurance agencies and many more. This had opened up a wide range of job opportunities for medical coders whose specialty is not confined to hospitals or clinics only.
2. Medical coder is a new profession in the world of medical health which is growing steadily with increased demand of at least 15% annually over across world-wide. The demand for qualified medical coders are extremely good in the job market today and no one with an accredited degree or certificate should worry about their career path because most of these medical coding students tend to successfully get their “employment” with the local hospitals, private specialist centers or insurance companies even before they actually graduated from the universities or school.
3. Some medical coders are allowed to be working from home from their employers. While not all employers provide such privilege to their employees, those that does will tend to attract those who are with equipped medical coding expertise but due to family issues, they cannot accept any medical coding related job which need them to be away from their home due to someone will need to take care of their old folks or young dependents.
4. Starting off with your ground on medical coding especially for those with a college degree, one has great room and opportunities for further advancement of his or her career choosing to specialize in any of these areas, such as chiropractic, cardiology, or any other defined areas. With the Online Medical coding training in Hyderabad awarded from the American Academy of professional coders, you will be on high grounds aiming for your career goal with great recognition and achievements.
5. One of the most important reason why medical coding exist and in fact has been widely recognized for its benefits today is because with this “error free” medical coding system, medical billing procedure get to be implemented smoothly and perfectly. Medical coding system is an integral part of a genuine medical billing practice because it had enabled the pay check for doctors, nurses and many other medical personnel to be issued timely and accurately. With the high integrity of specialized coding incorporated into the medical reimbursement process, we hope that insurance companies will be paying out the necessary insured values to the respective medical centers, hospitals, clinics or nursing houses as efficient as possible online